# Twin Souls

Have You Found Your Twin Soul?



I had an interesting email come in this morning from a young man who found himself in an awkward position. He was about to get married, but lo and behold, someone stepped into his life and the connection was so strong, he just had to write to me and ask what he should do about it.

I get questions all the time from those seeking answers to their perplexing soul mate questions, but the ones that really intrigue me are the ones who have had their twin souls enter their life, only they didn't know it.

I love explaining what the twin soul relationship is all about because I feel that this third group of soul mates (karmic and companion being the other two) is so interesting. There is so much more involved in this relationship than any other relationship.

A couple days I had a woman who I syndicate my articles to ask me about twin souls. And these are only two examples. There are millions of people out there that are looking for their twin soul; yet they have yet to find them (or so they think) and they want to know the secret.

Just remember, everyone has a twin soul, just like everyone has karmic and companion soul mates, but they all come into your life on different levels and for different reasons.

The first thing you will notice is that spiritual connection. If the spiritual connection is not present (and you will know it), then it's not your twin soul. And, in a lot of cases I have seen, you will already be in a committed relationship when he/she enters your life. Makes for a complicated situation, don't you think?

Can we be in love with two people at the same time? Sure, we can. We're only human. But, the thing is, both persons are in your life for separate reasons. You will find that one person fulfills a need you have, while the other fills another.

More will be discussed on this blog about the twin soul as well as other soul mates who are meant to be in your life.  The more we understand these relationships, life starts to make sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates